AMP MCP 9.5 Two Position Connectors
TE’s high-power AMP MCP 9.5 two position connectors are designed for harsh environments in wire-to-wire and wire-to-board connections.
These connectors are constructed of heavy-duty thermoplastic and can withstand severe vibration and mechanical shock.
The AMP MCP 9.5 two position connectors are IP67 & IP69K rated (with backshell) and protect connections from dust, dirt, and moisture.
Several mounting options are available, including inline, flange, sealed flange, and PCB mount.
• Design freely and flexibly for various applications with multiple tool-less
mounting options available
• Diminish environmental failure with IP67 and IP69
(with backshell) rated connectors
• Connect securely with the built-in secondary locking
feature for contact retention
• Connect correctly with mechanical polarization
• Design with the modular application in mind with
Wire-to-Wire and Wire-to-Board options
• Maintain cost-effective solutions with familiar MCP terminals
• Gearbox from Motor Control Unit
• SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) & after-treatment systems
• ABS (anti-lock) / EBS (electronic)
• Hydraulic pumps
• Wire-to-wire coupling at chassis
• Actuators & aggregates
• Any high-powered, environmentally sealed, two-cavity application for the truck & bus, agriculture, construction, leisure marine, & special vehicles industries.