New Product: M12 Rail X-Code Connector Series
HIGH SPEED AND RELIABLE:
The M12 rail X-code connector series offers a 360-degree cable shield termination which helps to ensure the best data transmission speed.
Modern railway networks are all about speed and reliability. TE Connectivity (TE) introduces a comprehensive range of M12 rail connectors for field assembly. With 360-degree EMI/RFI shielding, the M12 receptacle connectors have fully shielded housings and are pre-assembled for ease of use. TE’s full metal shell IP67 sealed M12 rail X-code connector series offers a 360-degree cable shield termination which helps to ensure the best data transmission speed. The machined, gold plated crimp contacts and unique torsion-free jacket crimping system helps to provide uninterrupted service throughout the connectors lifetime.
- Door controls
- Passenger Information Systems
- Inverter/Converter control
- Train management
- Wayside control
- Reliability: Unique cable jacket crimping system leads to fail safe connections
- High system reliability due to Torsion free cable crimping leads to reduced cost of service
- Field installable and compact dimensions
- Full metal shell and IP67 sealed
- Turned contacts for high vibration environments
- All non metal compenents except for the booth NFF-16-101/102 and EN45545-2 HL3 compliant
- The crimp flange and crimp barrel will be qualified to match the chosen cable contacts available for wire size AWG22-28